Five Great Safaris for under £3,000 per person
From the great migration in Tanzania to canoeing the mighty Zambezi River, the Zambezi Safari and Travel Company (www.zambezi.com ) has hand-picked the best Big Five African adventures that are ripe for travel right now.
Whether your perfect safari is indulgent or active, traditional or out of the ordinary, taking in plains, riverine or bush, the following recommended tours have been compiled to offer the very best of Africa this season. Prices are per person sharing and exclude international flights.
- Eco Kenya, 6 nights from £2,250 per person
- Mobile migration safari in Tanzania, 5 nights from £2,465 per person
- Zambezi canoe adventure, 6 nights from £1,320 per person
- Botswana flying safari, 7 nights from £2,395 per person
- Remote Zambia, 7 nights from £2,295 per person
Ask an expert
We've helped first-timers and seasoned travellers in Africa since 1995. We can help you take advantage of mainstream options.
Better still we'll show you how and where to step off well beaten paths for the more interesting journeys.
Drop a note right here...