We’re delighted to bring you the first complimentary edition of our e-magazine in association with Travel Africa magazine. You’ll find 33 pages of rich content and updates from Africa – easy to download and read at your leisure or to share with family and friends.
Articles in this issue include:
- Sir David Attenborough talks about Africa including his 5 finest moments on safari.
- Paul Bloomfield follows Livingstone’s footsteps and ends kayaking the upper Zambezi River with the 2013 Comic Relief team.
- Laurianne Claase canoes the lower Zambezi from Kariba down to Mana Pools. This 6 night safari from Victoria Falls gives you direct access from the Zambezi into some of Southern Africa’s finest wildlife regions.
- Brian Jackman recalls his first encounter with a lion in Kenya’s Masai Mara 40 years ago.
- Brian goes on to recount fulfilling his ambitions in the Selous Game Reserve. See our 7 night Selous and Zanzibar safari for a taste of what he experienced.
- The Africa expert’s guide to the Western Cape by Carrie Hampton exploring from Cape Town with top tips on beaches and restaurants. Our 7 night safari from Cape Town is the ideal start to a self-drive safari in South Africa.
- There’s news from the Zambezi team, top safari tips and more.
If you aren’t already a subscriber of Travel Africa then do it online right here.
Ask an expert
We've helped first-timers and seasoned travellers in Africa since 1995. We can help you take advantage of mainstream options.
Better still we'll show you how and where to step off well beaten paths for the more interesting journeys.
Drop a note right here...