Summer 2014 digimag
Our 2014 Northern Summer digimag in association with Travel Africa Magazine includes 28 pages of rich content and updates from Africa. Easy to download, read at your leisure and share with family and friends.
Articles in this issue include:
Travel Africa magazine digimag summer 2014
- Trish Berry introduces with a short update on our UK and Zambezi valley offices and a note on the re-launch of our old Zambezi UK website.
- Desert talk – the Namib, Kalahari and walking with camels in Kenya
- An update on the Botswana travel guide
- South African photographer Greg du Toit talks about the technical abilities and endurance needed to capture some of Africa’s most extraordinary images. (Chris Worden has a related private photographic trip in Botswana’s green season)
- Mike Unwin explores some truths about “the world’s most fearless animal”, the honey badger
- Nick van Leek explores Namibia’s Caprivi Strip
- Derek Solomon uncovers some surprises in Zimbabwe’s Eastern Highlands
Enjoy! Share with your friends.