London shows 2016
It’s that time of year again when chilly friends in the UK are thinking of summer safaris.
We’re at it again in Olympia for the London Shows
- We’re covering our mainstream safaris in East, southern and central Africa. Mostly traditional safaris for families, honeymooners, light adventurers and serious photographers.
- We’re talking about wild adventures on Africa’s fringes – rafting expeditions, walking and canoe safaris, mobile explorations, gorilla treks and more.
- We’re covering some remote places from Ethiopia’s Omo Valley in the north east down, through the Serengeti eco-system, west into the Congo down to Namibia’s Kaokoveld in the south.
Adventure Travel Show, January 23-24
The UK’s only event dedicated to off the beaten track travel experiences – here’s the invitation, here’s the website.
Destinations, February 4-7
The Holiday & Travel Show, the UK’s biggest and longest-running of the London shows dedicated to travel – here’s the invitation, here’s the website.
If you can’t make it then give these notes some thought…
- Find out how to plan an African safari – for first-timers and seasoned African travellers alike.
- Find out how to take advantage of discounts during our secret seasons.
- Is this the year to get some honest African dirt between your toes?
- If so the industry is awash with early bird discounts of up to 30%. Get on the list to find out more.
If you can make it then come and claim your £100 voucher!