Zeiss Binocular Giveaway
Probably the best safari deal in Kenya during 2015
Take a 9 night safari in Meru, Lewa and the Mara, save $425 per person off the normal rate and receive a FREE pair of Zeiss CONQUEST HD 8×42 binoculars worth $1000*
An addictive getaway! Discover amazing wildlife of the Meru National Park, Lewa Conservancy and Masai Mara Reserve. A comprehensive luxury safari ideal for those who want to be thoroughly spoilt. Experience excellent wildlife with some of the less regularly sighted animals like oryx, Lesser Kudu, Duiker and Dik Dik plus over 300 species of birds.
Stay in first class accommodation including all meals…
- Elsa’s Kopje, one of Africa’s most elegant lodges and the best upmarket location to view rhino in their natural habitat in Kenya (Elsa the famous lion from the book and movie “Born Free” lived out the latter part of her life and is buried here.)
- Lewa Safari Camp within Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp situated with sunset views over the Masai Mara and the Serengeti plains
- Valid for stays February to July and September to 20 December 2015 only. This Zeiss binocular Giveaway is not valid during August 2015, it ends 19 December 2015.
* This deal is run in association with Cheli & Peacock and Zeiss ending 19 December 2015 whilst stocks last.