Visit Chobe National Park on an unbeatable three-night trip to Chobe Bush Lodge. You’ll have deluxe accommodation, with excellent game-viewing and hospitality with our affordable Botswana option.
- Chobe River Front, Chobe National Park
- 4 days/3 nights of deluxe accommodation
- Day trip into Victoria Falls
Highlights of Chobe
- Chobe National Park has a wildlife population that is one of the densest in Africa
- common African mammals can be found here, including many of the herbivores such as wildebeest and antelope, predators including some of the big cats, and huge herds of elephants
- this is also one of the premier birding spots in Africa. If you don’t arrive a twitcher, you’ll leave one!
- the price on this safari is affordable and good value
- you’ll stay in deluxe accommodation on the banks of the Chobe River, looked after by some of the best in African hospitality
- game-viewing opportunities are excellent
- two river cruises
- game drives
- day-trip to Victoria Falls
- flexible itinerary
Best time to visit Chobe River Front
The Chobe River from Ngoma in the West to Serondela and Kasane on the border with Zimbabwe, Zambia and Namibia is a rich riverine forest with a marginal floodplain. The area is well known for its elephants and buffalo. This safari offers an especially good game drive experience especially in the dry season from June to November.
You're met on arrival at Kasane Airport by our drive from Chobe Bush lodge. Road transfer to the lodge. your base for your first 3 nights
Accommodation in luxury rooms with breakfgast and dinner. Cruise, games drive, private boat cruise, Visit Victoria Falls, Namibian village walk, fishing... the choice is yours.
Leave Chobe after breakfast for Kasane airport. Time to be confirmed at the lodge.
How to get there
Get yourself to Maun from many parts of Africa, as well as more global areas.
We can handle your international and domestic flights Maun is easy to get to from many other areas in Africa, as well as centres around the world. Transfers to Kasane are regularly arranged – we can handle this for you if you would prefer (not included in price).
Tips and notes
Prices are based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
- half board accommodation
- an unguided day trip to Victoria Falls
- two boat cruises
- game drive
- visa fees, gratuities, beverages, park fees, laundry, additional activities, items of a personal nature, personal travel insurance
- trip to Victoria Falls is unguided – guided option available for US$100pp
- lunch can be added to trip for US$27pp per day
- International flights to reach Maun at the beginning and to depart at the end are not included. (Our team can advise or take care of these arrangements on request.)
Explore the rest of Botswana, with easy access to the Okavango Delta, Kalahari Desert, and of course other camps within the Chobe National Park
Get out to the rest of South Africa, with Zimbabwe, Zambia and South Africa nearby
Visit Victoria Falls to experience the adrenaline that can only be found at the adventure capital of Africa
"Chobe Botswana- May: I just wanted to let you know that we had a blast on our trip to Chobe! Because of all your arrangements we had a wonderful time"Johan P read more >>
"Botswana-March: From start to finish Mark was incredibly accommodating, even to our ever changing dates and ideas. Zambezi Safaris were extremely knowledegable and put together a perfect itinerary across Botswana and"Rhiannon and Graham read more >>
"Botswana – April Botswana was great and everything was really well organized. I am not used to such luxury travels as I normally I am a bit more adventurous. The"Dagmar read more >>
The Classic Okavango safari with first class accommodation and top notch professional guides in the Linyanti
Discover the Okavango World Heritage Site by foot, boat and vehicle. This safari tour over 8 days covers Moremi and the Delta.
A comfortable 3 nights in Vic Falls with an intense big 5 safari experience over 3 nights in Hwange. Family-friendly.
Explore Chobe and the Okavango on a fully supported mobile safari over 10 days. Run year round on set dates or private departures on request.
Chobe is home to the highest concentration of elephants in Africa during the wet and dry season. It's renowned for impressive buffalo herds which sustain a very healthy population of lions. Zebra warthog, kudu, impala, wildebeest and a variety of other game are prevalent. And... the local bird list exceeds 450 species!Read More