Classic Kruger and Cape Town Safari
This Cape Town safari combination with Kruger is suitable for all ages, all year round. Encounter elephants, lion, buffalo and rhino, this is one of the best places in South Africa to see leopard. Cape Town itself is for a little laid back luxury – beaches, theatres, boutiques and Table Mountain!
- Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, Kruger National Park
- Cape Town
- 7 days/6 nights
Highlights of Classic Kruger and Cape Town Safari
We’ve selected a Lodge within Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve in the Kruger NP. This is South Africa’s top private game viewing destination and home of the southern African safari. Sabi Sands offers exceptional game viewing and top lodges.
Kruger done… it’s off to Cape Town. You’ll stay in an exclusive apartment hotel located in a trendy area with lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance! Just a short drive from the V&A Waterfront, beautiful beaches and Table Mountain. Enjoy a day tour to the Cape Peninsula to see the penguins or tour the Cape Winelands, home to some of South Africa’s finest vineyards.
Best time to go to Kruger and Cape Town
- June to September – good for safari, dry season
- November to March – (summer time) visit Cape Town
- August to September – (spring time) good for flora and fauna
- June to December – good for whale watching
(Photo credits: Tami Walker; MORE; Trish Berry)
You're met on arrival for your schedules flight to Skukuza Airport and on to Lion Sands, your base for 3 nights
Early game drive, return for breakfast, relax by the pool or guided bush walk. Lunch, siesta. Second game drive, dinner. Hippo tour, wildlife, lectures, bush breakfasts, Henna Pre-school visit.
Transfer to Skukuza Airport flight to Cape Town. You're met and driven to More Quarters Apartment Hotel in the heart of Cape Town.
Cosmopolitan Cape Town is one of the world's most beautiful cities! Laid back lifestyle, fascinating history, natural beauty, award wining wines and diverse culture. Enjoy!
You're driven to Cape Town International Airport in time for your flight home or onward travel. Please ask your Zambezi Consultant if you wish to extend you stay or explore the winelands.
How to get there
Arrive at Tambo International Airport [JNB]. Please ask your Zambezi Consultant if you would like assistance booking your international flights.
Tips and notes
The safari price includes:
- Scheduled flight from O.R Tambo International Airport to Skukuza
- Road transfer to Lion Sands
- 3 nights at Lion Sands Game Reserve, all inclusive
- Road transfer to Skukuza
- Scheduled flight to Cape Town International Airport
- Road transfer to More Quarters
- 3 nights at More Quarters in a one bedroom apartment, bed and breakfast
- premium brand beers and spirits, cellar wines, champagne, cigars and cigarettes
- Gratuities, telephone calls, curio shop purchases
- Spa treatments and Items of a personal nature