Zimbabwe safari special
This Zimbabwe safari special offer lets you stay for 6 nights and pay for 4. As a result it’s one of the best deals you’ll find from Victoria Falls. So you can take a birds’ eye view of the World Heritage Site by helicopter, sip sundowners on the Zambezi and view exceptional wildlife at Hwange National Park.
6 nights for the price of 4…
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hwange National Park
- 7 days/6 nights
Highlights of the Zimbabwe safari special offer
You’ll stay 3 nights at Gorges Lodge at Victoria Falls followed by 3 nights at Bomani Tented Lodge in the Hwange National Park. All accommodation is on all inclusive basis.
- You’ll go on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls with entry fee included
- relax on a sundowner cruise
- go on a guided tour of the craft village
- visit a school (not available during school holidays)
- spend an evening at a traditional dancing show, so there’s plenty of toe tapping entertainment
- also take a Batoka gorge edge walk and spot black eagle followed by sundowners.
Hwange National Park: Bomani Tented Lodge is a private concession. The game will not disappoint because the landscape is alive with unique African wildlife and flora.
- During your time at Hwange you’ll have the services of a professional licensed guide
- plenty of game activities are available – discover wildlife on day and night game walks drives and walks plus all day excursions
- visit the local village and take a tour of the village school
- also enjoy game drive transfers between lodges
Best time to do the Zimbabwe safari special
- The trip is also available year round. The special offer is valid for all new bookings for stays completed between 1 December ’16 and 28th February ’17.
- Find out more about our “green season safaris”. When the bush is green, migrant birds are aplenty and there’s an abundance of new life in the area.
Stay for longer… ask about our 12 nights for 8 and 9 nights for 6
You're met at Victoria Falls International Airport by our driver/guide for transfer to the Lodge for 3 nights on all inclusive basis
Guided tour of the Victoria Falls, sundowner cruise guided tour of the craft village, visit local village, school tour. Evening traditional dancing show, gorge walk, eagle viewing, sundowners
Breakfast followed by road transfer to Dete to catch the Elephant Express Rail Car to Impfu Siding where you'e met by your guide for game drive transfer to camp for 3 nights on all inclusive basis.
Enjoy game drives, walks, all day excursions, hide sits and night drives, park entry fees per paying night, visit to the local village, tour of the village school
Breakfast and one last game drive transfer to Victoria Falls International Airport for your onward travel
How to get there
This safari starts and ends at Victoria Falls International Airport.
Please ask your Zambezi Consultant if you would like assistance booking your flights.
Tips and notes
SPECIAL – 6 nights for 4 – £1692 pp
SAVE US$726 pp
- Road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to Gorges
- 12 minute Helicopter flight above the Falls (excludes $12 Govt fees and fuel surcharge)
- 3 nights at Gorges Lodge – accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, beers, wines & local spirits, laundry, Victoria Falls Airport transfers, 1 return shuttle to Victoria Falls town per paying night, 2 activities per paying night.
- Road transfer from Gorges to Dete
- Elephant Express rail car from Dete to Impofu siding
- 3 nights at Bomani Tented Lodge in a Hornbill tent – accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, beers, wines & local spirits, laundry, transfers from Bomani Airstrip, Sipepa Airstrip (1 hour road transfer), or Ngamo Siding (20 min road hour transfer), game activities as available including walks, drives, all day excursions, hide sits and night drives, park entry fees per paying night, visit to the local village, tour of the village school (not available during school holidays) and service of a licensed guide on safari.
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature
Stay 6 nights pay for 4 – US$1692 pp
SAVE US$726 pp based on 2 sharing.
12 nights for 8 and 9 nights for 6 also available
Valid for all new bookings for stays completed between 1 December ’16 and 28th February ’17
"Victoria Falls-Hwange-Chobe June-July Everything went like clockwork!! Thank you for organising our trip – we can recommend Zambezi Safari & Safari Co. Ltd to any prospective travellers… From when we"David S read more >>
"Zimbabwe – September: The trip was awesome and, in particular, Blue Footprints was spectacular! We loved it there and highly recommend it, you found a gem there! So many good"Ron M read more >>
"Zimbabwe July: I had travelled with Zambezi Safari & Travel before but my partner Janet hadn’t. We were both taking early retirement and I wanted to surprise her with something"Steve and Janet read more >>
"Victoria Falls/Livingstone – June I was upgraded to 1st Class for my flight home to Kuala Lumpur from Johannesburg. It was a real treat, thanks! I enjoyed my time in"Nancy read more >>
"Zimbabwe – September We had a fabulous time in Zimbabwe. Ruckomechi has a great position on the river although not being actually in Mana Pools The variety on offer at"Barbara C read more >>
"Fantastic 3 weeks away in Zimbabwe – Just returned from a fantastic 3 weeks away with so many contrasts and plenty of highs! The arrangements you made (and changed), for"Tim read more >>
"Fantastic trip to Zimbabwe – by Amy and Oliver We had a fantastic trip to Zimbabwe and would very much like to thank you and your colleagues for your assistance"Amy and Oliver read more >>
"Leon Varley Hwange Zimbabawe Walking Safari – October: Leon was great, more than great – he was exactly what we hoped to get in a guide. Extremely knowledgeable about the"Christine and Matthieu H. read more >>
"Zimbabwe-October We all had a wonderful time and thank you so much for your expert organization – everything worked like clock work and we were all impressed by Zimbabwe. Can’t"Nigel P read more >>
"Kariba Canoe Safari-Zimbabwe-Hwange-Cape Town in FebruaryWe had and absolute fabulous time… So glad you were there to help us with the up’s and down’s Thanks again for your help and"Rebecca F read more >>
"Zimbabwe-June: Hello Liz, We had a wonderful and memorable trip to Zimbabwe. Your arrangements were impeccable and everything went off like clockwork. As you know this is our 2nd trip"Venkat R read more >>
"Victoria Falls in December: We returned last week from a trip that left us with many stunning experiences and impressions. When it comes to the lion encounter and elephant safari,"Britta.M read more >>
"Hi Liz, We just arrived home today, You are by the best travel agent I have ever worked with! Your knowledge, service and speed to rectify any issues we encountered was"Rosie Currell-Paynting read more >>
"Zimbabwe Hwange – April All went remarkably well. From transfers, hotel pickups, personable guides to attentive hospitality at the camp the whole experience was outstanding. Very fortunate for us that"Teresa D read more >>
"Zimbabwe and Zambia September: Contacted Chris Worden not knowing he is an agent for Zambezi Safari (found him on tripadvisor and had a question for him about Vic Falls and"John O read more >>
"Victoria Falls in September: It was an experience of a lifetime. I can’t say enough about the entire staff being superb. Everyone was so accommodating. Being greeted by Denzel, who"Patricia N read more >>
"Zimbabwe-September: Hi Chris, Sorry it’s taken so long to give you feedback from our trip to Zimbabwe! We took the plunge to visit Zimbabwe this September, after hearing great reviews!"Tony + Helen R read more >>
"Kariba and Hwange in September:: Well organized and exciting. I went both to an safari island in Kariba lake and a walking safari in a reserve. Everything was organized perfectly,"Peter N read more >>
Hwange National Park adjoins the Chobe ecosystem known for its large elephant herds and wild dogs, prolific wildlife for walking and jeep safarisRead More
Victoria Falls is Africa's adventure capital and hub for wildlife safaris with easy access in the best safari destinationsRead More