safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Limited places to join Jonathan Scott on safari
We’re delighted to be able to offer spaces on a very special Big Cat safari in the South Luangwa this November:
BBC Big Cat Diary presenter, author and wildlife photographer, Jonathan Scott, will be leading a special safari along with legendary guide and leopard expert, Phil Berry. There are limited spaces available on the special week long trip, which takes place from 12th-19th November 2011. Highlights of the itinerary will include learning wildlife-spotting and photography tips from the two celebrated guides
Jonathan Scott and Phil Berry
The safari is being run for just twelve guests and will include talks by Jonathan and Phil as well as day and night game drives led by the two special hosts and the opportunity to discuss the day’s activities with them at afternoon ‘siesta’ time.
The trip costs from US$7,150 (approx. £4,405) per person and includes:
• Meet & Greet at Lusaka Airport
• Return Domestic Flights: Lusaka/Mfuwe/Lusaka
• Accommodation at Mfuwe Lodge
• Talks & Presentations by Wildlife Experts
• All Meals & Drinks at Mfuwe Lodge
• South Luangwa National Park Entry Fees
• All Game Activities with Expert Guides
• Mfuwe Airport Road Transfers
• All Laundry
• Government Taxes
• Conservation & Community Levy & Donations
• One Hour Spa Treatment
Get in touch to book your space!
Wherever in the world you are, our Zambezi community is full of easy-going travel-minded friends who take their fun seriously. Come and join the adventure.