Our 2014 Northern Autumn digimag in association with Travel Africa Magazine includes 32 pages of rich content and updates from Africa. Easy to download, read at your leisure and share with family and friends.
Articles in this issue include:
- Trish Berry reflects on the end of the 2014 safari season
- John Berry asks whether it’s time to get some honest African dirt between your toes?
- Ben West pays a visit to Rwanda to see how Nyungwe Forest is striving to become Africa’a prime rainforest reserve.
- We showcase a sample of photographs from the 2013 Travel Photographer of the Year awards whilst 2014 results are still to be announced.
- Philip Briggs offers his “inside track” on Lalibela and the rock-hewn churches of Ethiopia – what, why, where, when and how. And whilst you’re about it in Ethiopia, here’s what you’ll find down south in the Omo Valley.
- Chris Mcintyre of Expert Africa shares his take on “50 reasons to visit Zambia”. Activities, attractions and safaris. IF you decide to use Victoria Falls as your starting point then here’s a good place to do initial research.
Enjoy! Share with your friends. If you aren’t already a subscriber of Travel Africa then do it online right here.
Ask an expert
We've helped first-timers and seasoned travellers in Africa since 1995. We can help you take advantage of mainstream options.
Better still we'll show you how and where to step off well beaten paths for the more interesting journeys.
Drop a note right here...