safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Cape Town “The Mother City”
Perched on South Africa’s southernmost tip is #9 on the list of Travellers’ Choice Destination World Winners.
The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve has the most amazing sea views, a great place for wildlife encounters and excellent hiking trails
- Table Mountain – hike one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Cape Point Nature Reserve – A World Heritage Site and one of Cape Town’s most beautiful and accessible attractions at the tip of the Peninsula for some of the best views in the Cape
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront with the Cape Town Diamond Museum and the Watershed Market – check out the local crafts and designers and take a guided walk to discover the history behind on of Africa’s largest ports
- take a trip to the Stellenbosch Winelands and get those tastebuds tingling with some fabulous wines
- Blaauwberg Beach with its picture-perfect views
- easy access to the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- Boulders Beach with its calm (slightly warmers waters than the city beaches) and home to thousands of African Penguins and a good stop off point en-route from Cape Point
- watch the sun-set from Llandudno Beach famed for its great surf
- beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – explore the hidden streams and spot many varieties of indigenous flora along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway
- visit Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisioned for 27 years – the old apartheid-era prison island has plans afoot to launch a new phone application to provide an independent visitor experience. There are also plans to operate more regular shuttle ferries to run at 30 minute intervals so visitors won’t be restricted by limited ferry trips
- food is fantastic – you’re never very far from great cuisine served at one of the many cafes and restaurants.
- Cape Town is a great option as an add on to your safari… read more about our Zambezi recommended ‘Top Spots’ from the Cape here.
More on Facebook
The Mother City!
Wherever in the world you are, our Zambezi community is full of easy-going travel-minded friends who take their fun seriously. Come and join the adventure.