safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Zambezi digimag – September 2015 equinox edition
With the northern summer ended and the southern safari season at peak we’re heading towards the start of the African rainy season in the next few months!
Think about two things – “Africa’s secret seasons” and “green season safaris” but for some special takes you’ll find 24 pages of rich content and updates in this digimag – easy to download and read at your leisure or to share with family and friends.
Articles in this issue include:
- Ross Gamble picks his six favourite surf spots from around Africa
- Mark Pearson and Chris Worden from our Vic Falls office offer an “insider guide to Victoria Falls”
- Ben West reports back from Rwanda
- Emma Gregg gives the lowdown on Zimbabwe’s Gonarezhou National Park
- Charlie Walker cycled 17500 miles around Africa and offers essential advice for anybody planning a similar trip
- Nick Redmayne gives his take on the warm heart of Africa – Malawi
- Trish Berry brings news from around Africa and some snippets from the #Zambezi team
If you aren’t already a subscriber of Travel Africa then do it online right here.
Pick up on back-issues
- June 2015 Solstice: privately guided Botswana; Tanzania’s Tinga Tinga culture; the Okavango’s ebb and flow: Saadani, Kafue and Matobo Hills
- Northern Autumn 2014: “honest African dirt between your toes”; Nyungwe Forest Rwanda; Philip Briggs in Ethiopia; “50 reasons to visit Zambia”
- Northern Summer 2014: Desert talk in Namibia, Botswana and Kenya; Botswana travel guide; “the world’s most fearless animal”; the Caprivi; Eastern Highlands
- Northern Spring 2014: Sir David Attenborough’s 5 finest moments in Africa; Livingstone’s footsteps on the Upper Zambezi; Lower Zambezi canoeing; Brian Jackman in Kenya and Tanzania; the expert’s guide to Cape Town