safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
- Sure Victoria Falls is Africa’s adventure capital.
- Also primary safari hub into some of southern Africa’s most productive wildlife spots.
- Easy from South Africa and relatively simple to combine with Mozambique for beach holidays too.
- A World Heritage Site and one of Africa’s top travel icons lavished with superlatives since David Livingstone exposed it to popular attention in 1855.
Victoria Falls is all of the above and more…
Importantly it’s easy and cost-effective to visit. So whether you’re looking for a simple break or a complete southern African safari Vic Falls is an excellent starting point…
Have a taste for adventure? Vic Falls will give you a thrill, some bragging rights too! Browse activities
A wide range of accommodation options for campers, families, honeymooners and luxury travellers.
From the doorstep…
An unhurried 5 night getaway from Vic Falls with 2 nights lodging on the edge of Chobe Forest Reserve, with 2 nights canoeing the upper Zambezi plus a night on a private concession above Batoka Gorge
A week long PROPER big 5 safari with a comfortable 3 night stay in Victoria Falls plus intense wildlife encounters for 3 nights in Hwange.
(photo by Dana Allen for Wilderness Safaris)
A classic 8 day safari into the Okavango Delta. Accommodation includes a luxury safari camp on a tree lined island on the Okavango before moving deeper into the heart of the Delta. Finally to the Savute Channel in the western Linyanti, an area renowned for its elephants and lions. The first class accommodation and top notch professional guides are a key feature on this trip.
(photo courtesy Andy Hogg with John Coppinger keeping the microlight airborne!)
A full 9 day Luangwa valley exploration using two small seasonal bushcamps in which we spend 3 nights each with a comfortable safari lodge at the start and end of this safari. Each of the bush camps accommodate up to 8 guests in remote locations where game concentrations are high. The personal service of first class guides and experienced hosts completes this simply outstanding safari circuit.
More information on Victoria Falls
- A full map of Victoria Falls and an extended safari map of East, southern and Central Africa
- Lunar rainbows over Victoria Falls – where and when to photograph moonbows
- Which side is better – Zimbabwe or Zambia. The argument continues, the answer remains unchanged: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
- A Victoria Falls secret – we hope it’ll never find its way onto TripAdvisor
- Best time to visit Victoria Falls – some top tips on when to miss the crowds, catch the best of the game and get the best deals
- Earn your Zambezi T-shirt – there’s only one way to do it!
- USA Today article on weather and when to visit
Wherever in the world you are, our Zambezi community is full of easy-going travel-minded friends who take their fun seriously. Come and join the adventure.