safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Africa’s summer rains have started as our northern hemisphere guests head into winter and the festive season. So take some time out and share 37 pages of the latest safari articles from across Africa….
Inside you’ll find
- Trish Berry introduces with some snippets from the #Zambezi team
- Justin Fox reports back on the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park where he saw more big cats than tourists (photos by Samuel Cox)
- A profile on Robyn and David Foot and their horseback safaris in Botswana’s Kalahari
- Tony Park goes in search of desert-adapted wildlife in Namibia (with artwork by Larry Norton)
- Kenya’s Laikipia – Richard Trillo uncovers the best 22 experiences from remote escapes to high adventure
- Anthea Rowan gets deep into Selous Game Reserve with photos by Michael Poliza
- Mike Unwin uncovers some ingenious adaptations of the chameleon
If you aren’t already a subscriber of Travel Africa then do it online right here.
Pick up on back-issues
September 2015 Equinox: surf spots around Africa; an insider’s guide to Victoria Falls; with more on Rwanda, Gonerezhou and Malawi
June 2015 Solstice: privately guided Botswana; Tanzania’s Tinga Tinga culture; the Okavango’s ebb and flow: Saadani, Kafue and Matobo Hills
Northern Autumn 2014: “honest African dirt between your toes”; Nyungwe Forest Rwanda; Philip Briggs in Ethiopia; “50 reasons to visit Zambia”
Northern Summer 2014: Desert talk in Namibia, Botswana and Kenya; Botswana travel guide; “the world’s most fearless animal”; the Caprivi; Eastern Highlands
Northern Spring 2014: Sir David Attenborough’s 5 finest moments in Africa; Livingstone’s footsteps on the Upper Zambezi; Lower Zambezi canoeing; Brian Jackman in Kenya and Tanzania; the expert’s guide to Cape Town
Wherever in the world you are, our Zambezi community is full of easy-going travel-minded friends who take their fun seriously. Come and join the adventure.