- Firstly, they’re great trips!
- The Northern Highlights safari in Botswana is one example….we have a series of others that run through the year.
- The infamous Letaka brothers run the safari. The brothers recently shot to fame with the NAT GEO Wild documentary series. Screened at the end of October/November 2016, the series certainly pushed the brothers into the limelight.
- Dip your toe in the Okavango Delta with a 3 night stay in the Moremi Game Reserve followed by 3 nights at the Khwai Community Concession.
- If you make your safari booking so you travel between April and November and you’ll be treated to scenic flights over the Delta. The flight is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of the larger animals on the move. The mopane scrub area is home to large breeding herds of African elephant and buffalo and lechwe which roam the plains. As you come down to land so the smaller wildlife species become more visible.
- We’ll stay at exclusive private camp sites, go on game drives, game walks and take a trip in a mokoro on the waterways.
- Keen birders will love this safari too – the surrounding woodlands and mopane are home to African hawk eagle, little sparrow hawk, steppe eagle, gabar goshawk and other raptors.
- Meals and local drinks are all included in the price too.
Where to find our Safari Bookings trips
The Safari Bookings site contains a sample of our trips. Just remember that our safaris are tailored to your needs, interests and time frame. Use these typical samples trips as the basis for a custom trip. You’ll find the full set of itineraries here.
Make your safari bookings here
Ask an expert
We've helped first-timers and seasoned travellers in Africa since 1995. We can help you take advantage of mainstream options.
Better still we'll show you how and where to step off well beaten paths for the more interesting journeys.
Drop a note right here...