safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Booking your trip
Booking your trip in 3 easy steps
Step 1 – your enquiry: A dedicated safari consultant will communicate with you
Step 2 – confirming the safari: Pay deposit by card, check/cheque or wire/bank transfer; Fill in a Guest Information Form
Step 3 – final preparation for travel: Final itinerary and vouchers issued; Get on the plane and go!
The booking process in a bit more detail
Step 1 – your enquiry
- Make contact online, call, visit or meet up with us. You’ll receive an initial acknowledgement with a unique reference number from our main office and we’ll allocate a dedicated consultant from one of our offices in the UK, USA or Africa.
- We guide you through options and firm up on arrangements during a consulting stage. This could take a few moments, days, weeks or months. You’re under no obligation and welcome to take your time on this vital planning period.
- We reach a point when it’s time to book.
- We provide an offer in the form of a “key document” which includes an outline on the scope of your safari; price and validity; a reminder on our Standard Booking Conditions, travel insurance requirements and how to confirm.
- You give us an instruction to proceed and reservations are held provisionally for up to 14 days pending confirmation.
Step 2 – confirming the safari
- To confirm your safari we require two things – payment of a deposit and your “Guest Information Form”.
- Payment constitutes acceptance of our offer and “Standard Booking Conditions”.
- We offer convenient ways to make payment – securely online, by check/cheque or wire/bank transfer. We’ll provide a set of instructions on how to pay with your digital itinerary.
Step 3 – final preparation for travel
- On receipt of final payment and any updates to the guest forms we issue your final itinerary and vouchers or air tickets.
- You’ll also receive additional safari planning notes depending on the scope of your travels. You’re set to go.