These trips are guaranteed to depart subject to a minimum of two persons booking, and have a full support crew in a separate vehicle. We use private campsites (selected for optimum viewing). An additional night in the Serengeti and the option of a one way scenic flight from the Serengeti back to Arusha may be added at the end of the safari at additional cost.
A balloon safari may also be undertaken on the Serengeti at extra cost provided the camp is centrally placed at the time; this must be pre-booked. The position of the camp is dependant on the game movements - speak to our specialist to get the most up to date information.
Back to "Northern Tanzania Explorer"
Parks fees are extra and should be added to the cost of the safari:
US$655.00 per person
The cost of the safari per person:
1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011
US$1888.00 per person sharing
US$188.00 single supplement
Additional accommodation, transfers, shuttle service, flights from the parks etc, balloon safari and extensions to above safari may be organised on request.
Overnight at an Arusha Hotel from US$65.00 per person per night bed/breakfast
Airport transfers US$80.00 per person
Air transfer Serengeti to Arusha at the end of the safari US$250.00 per person (subject to change)
All Tanzania lodge & camping safaris include the following UNLESS noted as extras:
- Meet & greet service with full briefing at an Arusha hotel
- All safari transportation by 4x4 customised vehicle
- All accommodation as set out on full itinerary in quality lodges and/or tented camps /camping
- Park fees and all game drives - generally park fees are shown separately
- Meals fully inclusive on safari
- Services of a driver/professional guide and cooks / camp crew as applicable
- Passenger and public liability insurance
- Guides carry mobile phones for 24-hour communication
- 24-hour emergency number available to all guests & families
- Bottled mineral water (2l per day per person) & soft drinks
The cost excludes:
- Arusha hotel nights (before and after safari)
- Drinks, tips, visas, items of a personal nature, travel insurance and flights.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Any optional extras referred to in final itinerary (scenic flight from Serengeti to Arusha, balloon flight)
- Balloon safaris, domestic flights and additional accommodation before and after the safari unless otherwise specified in your itinerary
* You'll have the opportunity to purchase alcoholic drinks in Arusha before you depart for Lake Manyara the first day.