Island 7 night itinerary
This two island itinerary showcases the best of the Quirimbas Archipelago and is suitable for honeymooners, couples or families. Enjoy history, culture, guided activities and the beach in one great week.
Best of all pay for 5 nights but stay for 7 nights and enjoy a saving of up to US$1015 per person!
Return to Mozambique Island Paradise
Arrive Pemba Airport to Ibo Island on a 20 minute scenic private charter flight. There is a park entrance fee to pay that covers your entire stay.
Day One to Day Four:
Step back in time at the majestically restored Ibo Island Lodge. Explore an island of intrigue with a fascinating, history and ancient cultures. Once Mozambique's mighty slave trading centre, Ibo Island, has remained all but forgotten to the outside world for over a century. Nominated for World Heritage status, Ibo is the most unique island you will ever visit! Idyllic sandbank beach, ancient history and culture, water sports, birding, mangrove forests, guided experiences, sumptous seafood, romance, luxury and tranquility.
Your stay is on a full board basis/sharing on a pay for 2 stay for 3 night package. Single supplements are applicable.
Enjoy a 20 minute boat transfer to a nearby sandbank which lies in the Quirimbas Channel, halfway between Ibo and Quilalea Islands. Enjoy walking around the sandbank before another 20 minute transfer to Quilalea Island.
Day Four to Eight:
Your lodge on Quilalea Island, has a relaxed and understated 'Robinson Crusoe' castaway style that belies the comforts and experiences on offer. Attention to detail is paramount in the design, finishes and overall wow factor of the island experience. The nine villas have spacious bathrooms, natural finishings and pure African elegance.
Your stay is full board basis/sharing on a pay for 3 stay for 4 night package. Single supplements are applicable.
Helicopter flight from Quilalea Island to Pemba airport. 25 minutes of exhilerating flying along the stunning Mozambique coastline and over the islands of the Quirimbas Archipelago from the helipad at Azura at Quilalea Private Island to Pemba Airport.
Terms and conditions
- All rates are quoted per person per night in US dollars (US$). Single supplements apply
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Total rates include at Ibo Island: Transfers, accommodation at Ibo Island Lodge, all meals, teas and coffees, unlimited guided tours, daily transfer to private sandbank beach, use of kayaks, EVAC medical insurance from Ibo, Mozambique VAT/IVA.
- Total rates exclude at Ibo Island: All beverages (beer, soft drinks, mineral water, local and imported spirits, local and imported wines, champagne, cognac, cigars and cigarettes). Motorized water sports and optional activities. National Park entrance fees and community fees. Telephone calls. Flights and related taxes/fees. All items of a personal nature such as Visa fees, travel insurance and tips.
- Total rates include at Quilalea: Transfers, full board accommodation, all meals, local beers, spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, sunset cocktail of the day. Snorkeling equipment, use of kayaks, baobab walking trails, laundry service, EVAC medical insurance from Pemba.
- Total rates exclude at Quilalea: Motorized water sports and optional activities. National Park entrance fees and community fees. Telephone calls. Flights and related taxes/fees. All items of a personal nature such as Visa fees, travel insurance and tips.
- All bookings taken are subject to full booking terms and conditions and it is assumed that the client/guest has read and understood these. A copy is available on request.
Return to Mozambique Island Paradise