safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Guest Information Form
Why we need the Guest Information Form and what we do with it
We go to great lengths to ensure that your safari goes to plan despite the many vagaries that Africa throws at you and us. Aside from essential details for flight reservations and info needed in the event of an emergency we take some extra measures by relaying relevant information to ground-handlers, our team on the ground and camp/lodge owners.
Most of us really dislike completing forms but please do take a few moments to get this task out of the way and remember that we require a complete form for each guest.
Notes on the Guest Information Form
- Compulsory fields are “Booking reference”, “Last name” and “Passport number”.
- The “Booking reference” is the unique identifier that we’ll have used for all correspondence. Format is 3 alphabetic, 2 numeric digits.
- Passport details should be exactly as they appear on the passport.
- Help us help you – please provide as much relevant detail under medical, dietary, interests, occasions and special notes.
- If the “captha” code at the bottom of the form is unclear then just reload, an alternate code appears, enter that and submit.
- On successful submission you’ll receive an auto-response and return to this page to complete further forms for fellow travellers.
One submission for each guest please