General News - November 2015
November 2015 digimag is here... - 25 November 2015
- snippets from the Zambezi team
- Justin Fox saw more big cats than people in the Kgalagadi Transfontier Park
- we 'Meet the Feet' and discover the delights of their amazing horseback safaris in Botswana's Kalahari
- remote escapes or high adventure? It's all in Kenya's Laikipia as Richard Trillo discovers
- Namibia's desert-adapted wildlife with Tony Park, with beautifully illustrated artwork by Larry Norton
Concerns over water levels at Victoria Falls - 11 November 2015
Low water levels are not exceptional and there's still plenty of water based activities to be enjoyed. Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World... nothing is going to change that!
Need more reassurance? Here's a few comments from those in the know.