safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
USA Zambezi shows 2015
It’s that time of year again when chilly friends in the northern hemisphere are thinking of summer safaris. We’re at it again in the USA during March 2015.
Washington DC, March 7 & 8
Washington Convention Center 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001
Philadelphia, March 21 & 22 Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- We’re covering our mainstream safaris in East, southern and central Africa. Mostly traditional safaris for families, honeymooners, light adventurers and serious photographers
- we’re talking about wild adventures on Africa’s fringes – rafting expeditions, walking and canoe safaris, mobile explorations, gorilla treks and more
- we’re covering some remote places from Ethiopia’s Omo Valley in the north east down, through the Serengeti eco-system, west into the Congo down to Namibia’s Kaokoveld in the south.
If you can’t make it then give these notes some thought…
- Find out how to plan an African safari – for first-timers and seasoned African travellers alike.
- Find out how to take advantage of discounts during our secret seasons.
- The truth is out about Ebola – hysteric media gave us the wrong perspective last year, here’s ours.
- Is this the year to get some honest African dirt between your toes?
- If so the industry is awash with early bird discounts of up to 30%. Get on the list to find out more.
- Find out more about the travel shows in Washington DC and Philadelphia.