Safari nuggets worth sharing right now
…one from Namibia in November
There’s a one-off privately guided safari into Namibia’s Kaokoveld in November. It’s about red desert dunes at dawn, harsh and fragile habitats, rare species and extreme contrasts. [See the overview and map; the digital itinerary; photo samples]
Here’s a clip for context – likely to send shivers up your spine.
It’s a mobile safari with top notch Professional Guide, Jeremia Mwapopi over 12 days. 14-25 November 2015 - 8 guests only. $5500.
…and one last minute discount from Zambia
The Luangwa valley continues to provide some of our client’s best wildlife experiences in southern Africa. Renowned for leopards, elephants, buffalo and predators hosted by top guides…here’s the important snippet: subject to availability there’s a 10% discount on bookings made within a month of departure. [Here’s an example of a Luangwa safari; the digital itinerary; find out about availability]
Here’s a taste of the elephant encounters right at Mfuwe Lodge.
The core of a typical 9 day Luangwa safari is the use two small seasonal bushcamps in which we spend 3 nights each. A comfortable lodge is used at the start and end of this Luangwa valley exploration. Each of the bush camps accommodate up to 8 guests in remote locations where game concentrations are high. The personal service of first class guides and experienced hosts completes this simply outstanding safari circuit.
- More about the desert adapted elephants of Namibia’s Kaokoveld and the neighbouring Skeleton Coast
- Find the best places to see leopards - also where and when to find them in Africa’s “leopard capital”: the Luangwa
- Find out how to take advantage of our secret seasons - outstanding wildife, fewer crowds, best rates.
- Is this the year to get some honest African dirt between your toes? It’s NOT all about luxury on safari!
- Here’re some sweet discounts - up to 30%! Get on the list to find out more.