safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
London shows 2016
It’s that time of year again when chilly friends in the UK are thinking of summer safaris.
We’re at it again in Olympia for the London Shows
- We’re covering our mainstream safaris in East, southern and central Africa. Mostly traditional safaris for families, honeymooners, light adventurers and serious photographers.
- We’re talking about wild adventures on Africa’s fringes – rafting expeditions, walking and canoe safaris, mobile explorations, gorilla treks and more.
- We’re covering some remote places from Ethiopia’s Omo Valley in the north east down, through the Serengeti eco-system, west into the Congo down to Namibia’s Kaokoveld in the south.
Adventure Travel Show, January 23-24
The UK’s only event dedicated to off the beaten track travel experiences – here’s the invitation, here’s the website.
Destinations, February 4-7
The Holiday & Travel Show, the UK’s biggest and longest-running of the London shows dedicated to travel – here’s the invitation, here’s the website.
If you can’t make it then give these notes some thought…
- Find out how to plan an African safari – for first-timers and seasoned African travellers alike.
- Find out how to take advantage of discounts during our secret seasons.
- Is this the year to get some honest African dirt between your toes?
- If so the industry is awash with early bird discounts of up to 30%. Get on the list to find out more.
If you can make it then come and claim your £100 voucher!