Celebrating changing seasons with Tami Walker
Africa’s summer time rains eventually came and went as this year’s early equinox pushes us towards the traditional dry safari season from July to October.
This steady march through the seasonal cycles is captured by a fine young artist, Tami Walker from her home on the edge of the Zambezi at Victoria Falls.
We celebrate with a sample of Tami Walker’s work
More info on Tami Walker
- Tami Walker showcases much of her work online
- There’s more on social media - connect with her via Facebook and Instagram
Understand the season if you’re planning a safari
- The “green season” in Africa: what, why, when, where and how - November through to April
- Why alternatives to the traditional July to September safari season are so good
- The simple guide to planning a trip - geography, seasons and top tips