It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do in Africa - there’s one thing for sure….
People make the difference on safari
We’re on the lookout for an African expert who can turn people’s dreams of a safari into an experience of a lifetime. Somebody with a special set of skills, appropriate experience, abundant energy and a great “can-do” attitude. The position is full-time in our Devon offices, the focus is on selling tailor-made safaris to seasoned and first-time visitors to Africa.
- Strong communication skills - by phone and email, at exhibitions and for presentations.
- A proven track record in selling safaris.
- Appropriate East and/or southern African experience.
- The ability to deliver targets on-time.
- A long term position within an established team.
- A negotiable performance-based salary plus annual educational leave.
- Regular statutory leave and work conditions.
- Thorough induction and systems training (CRM and itinerary building tools).
The position is immediately available. If you’re interested, please submit a CV in confidence to email@example.com