safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Game Fair Hatfield House
So we’re hitting the road again for Game Fair Hatfield House. We’re also packing up our travel trunks with maps and plenty of safari info and memorabilia. Then heading to Hatfield, Hertfordshire. From the 28-30 July 2017, that’s Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
So come and join the Zambezi team at the UK’s top national event for people with a passion for the countryside. A celebration of the country pursuits, lifestyle and food demonstrations.
We’re talking about safaris to Africa
Plus incredible African journeys.
- We’ll be hand for plenty of advice on how to choose the best safari spots. Whether that’s in East, Southern or Central Africa.
- Explain the best times to travel in Africa.
- Show you where to see the best wildlife.
So break away from the herd, explore some sample trips. We’ll help uncover some the best safaris in Africa.
You’ll find us on stands 366 and 367. (See us at other UK exhibitions this year if you miss this event.)
Kasanka sets a stage for the planet’s largest mammal migration as millions of fruit bats gather for a few weeks.
In East Africa’s Serengeti and Mara eco-system fresh rains on fertile volcanic soils in the southern Serengeti produce sweet grasses. The migration moves swiftly south and river crossings turn into a violent frenzy. (Video clip courtesy Alan Fox)
Some safaris to whet your appetite
…if you can’t make it to the Game Fair Hatfield
we’ve selected some African snippets for you…
- Best safaris for 2017 : the best safari holidays as recommended in the Telegraph earlier this year
- Emerald season safaris : from November to April - safari advice on when, where, how and why
- Less luxury more experience on safari : look beyond the infinity pool
- Going beyond the obvious in Africa : how to plan your next African safari