safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Game Fair Ragley Hall 2018
Zambezi on the road…
There’s nothing we like more than getting out and about. Especially when we’re heading to a show that epitomises the British countryside. We’re proud to be part of the 2018 Game Fair Ragley Hall on the 27-29 July, celebrating its 60th year and Diamond Anniversary!
We’re looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, making new acquaintances and sharing our passion for Africa. So take a break and join us for a tour of Africa’s best safari spots…
- we’ll help you choose the best destination for your African safari
- show you where to go for the best wildlife experiences
- talk about the best time to go, whether you’re thinking about Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa or Congo!
So be sure to catch up with us for a glass or two and a bite to eat as we fire up the braai. Of course we’ll have all the usual African memorabilia to thumb through, safari maps for planning your next trip and some exciting new African safari experiences to tell you about.
Come and meet the team at stand J992 in the Green Zone
We’re talking top safaris…
#1 Bushcamp experience with excellent cuisine and top notch Professional Guides.
and some of the best safari experiences…
The Kaokoveld in Namibia’s north west.
Some of the best wildlife experiences are in the South Luangwa… where the wildlife come to you!
Fresh rains on fertile soils in the Serengeti where the migration moves swiftly and river crossings turn into a violent frenzy.
If you’re into photography, we’ll also have on display some wildlife canvasses by the very talented young Zimbabwean photographer Tami Walker. those of you who follow us on social media will be familiar with her work.
But if you can’t join us at the Game Fair Ragley
here’re are some African snippets until we meet next…
- Telegraph top 50 safari holidays.
- Why it’s the right time to join us on a Zimbabwe safari
- Africa’s traditional green season safaris and why it’s a great time travel and how to do it
- Why you should experience Africa by “going beyond the infinity pool”
- Planning your next African safari… Go beyond the obvious, where to go, why and the best time to do it.