safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Royal Cornwall Show
Come and join team Zambezi at the Royal Cornwall Show. It’s at Wadebridge, Cornwall on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. That’s 8, 9 and 10 June 2017.
…of all places we’ll be talking about African safaris
Some mainstream spots in southern Africa, also some remoter places in east and central Africa.
- We’re talking about how to choose the best places for a safari.
- Also the best time to travel.
- The best safari combinations to get the best deals too.
Join Trish, Mark, Ang and Clare as we’d love to share some experiences. You’ll find us near the East entrance on stand 167.
One of our intra-African migrant birds, the “jewel thrush” is found in a few secret places. And Kasanka sets a stage for the planet’s largest mammal migration as millions of fruit bats gather for a few weeks.
In East Africa’s Serengeti and Mara eco-system fresh rains on fertile volcanic soils in the southern Serengeti produce sweet grasses. The migration moves swiftly south and river crossings turn into a violent frenzy. (Video clip courtesy Alan Fox)
Here’re some sample safaris
…if you can’t make it to Royal Cornwall Show
…then take a look at these…
- The best of the best safaris for 2017: Brian Jackman listed his top 50, we’ve listed our top 7 mainstream trips, the top 6 active adventures in Africa, top 5 wildlife trips, top 3 mobile explorations, top 4 remote
- Green season safaris: the what, why, when, where and how – November through to April
- Some honest African dirt: why safaris aren’t all about luxury in the bush
- The secret seasons: alternatives to the traditional July to September holiday period
- Going beyond the obvious: with tips on how to plan your next African safari