safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Safari Show dates, October and November 2019
You’re invited so please help yourself to complimentary tickets
The Luxury Travel Fair, London, 7 to 10 November. (Stand A2. For complimentary tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
So what’s on at these safari and travel shows?
Amanda DeSimone and Diana Smith will be at the Harrogate show in October. Then Mark Pearson and John Berry will also join up for the London event in November.
- We’ll showcase some old favourites in East, southern and Central Africa.
- Also, suggest a selection of new hideaways in remote places. Where the focus is on outstanding wildlife in the company of some of Africa’s top guides.
- For safari aficionados, there’s first-hand feedback from Congo, Central African Republic, and Chad.
Some essential reading in advance
- The how where why and when to go on safari: A recap on African geography, our seasons and some top tips. This covers all of Africa’s mainstream destinations.
- Africa’s secret seasons: Get your timing right to skip the crowds and obtain the best rates. Also, experience the best game conditions!
- Time to break away from the herd? Go beyond the obvious. Get your timing right. Spend your most valuable time in the right spots.