Namibia self-drive adventure
FROM PRICE: $ 2900
The Namib Desert, Namib-Naukluft Park, Sossusvlei, Dead Vlei and Sesriem are just some of the famous spots on this self-drive adventure visiting the highlights of Namibia.
A truly wonderful adventure to the highlights of Namibia
Namib, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha, Okonjima - 12 days/11 nights
Where is it?
You'll be enjoying stops in Windhoek, the Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha National Park and Okonjima. A central circuit of Namibia's great deserts and wildlife areas.
All accommodation is pre-booked and is a mixture of full board lodge accommodation and bed/breakfast hotels.
What is the best time of year to go?
Namibia is a year round destination although game viewing in Etosha is best between May to December. Sept to December is VERY HOT which means excellent game viewing but should be avoided if you're not keen on heat!
How to get there
The safari starts and ends in Windhoek. You'll be met on your arrival at the Windhoek International Airport and transferred to your first night stop. Here you will be given the keys to your 4x4 vehicle and a thorough talk (with a map to hand), of the route you'll be following until you get to the end of your trip. There'll also be plenty of tips and advice about what to do and where to find fuel.
Tips and Notes
Included in the price:
Price is per person sharing
- Accommodation as indicated in the detailed itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the detailed itinerary
- Activities in Etosha (two per day)
- Meet and greet apon arrival
- Hosea Kutako Airport transfers
- 24hr back up service
- 12 day self drive hire care 4x4
- Etosha National Parks fees per person and per vehicle
- Additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where not identified in the detailed itinerary