safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Namibia’s Wilderness and Wildlife
Small Group Safari
Our small group safari is led by professional guides so come and join us. We’re exploring Namibia’s wilderness and wildlife across the dunes, deserts and plains to the coast.
From the shores of the Atlantic to the top of Sossusvlei’s highest dune, our top guides are with you every step of the way. On hand to share their knowledge about the history, culture and wildlife. And they’re pretty good with photography tips too!
- Ongava Private Game Reserve
- 9 days/8 nights
Highlights of Namibia’s Wilderness and Wildlife
- Access the wilderness and wildlife areas of Namibia
- explore the iconic red dunes in Sossusvlei
- day and night drives
- discover desert-adapted wildlife which survives in one of the world’s oldest and driest deserts. And look out for ostrich, springbok, gemsbok, bateared fox, black-backed jackal and Cape fox too
- Kayak with seals along the coast from Walvs Bay to Pelican Point. Great for birding too with flamingos, pelicans and large flocks of cormorants to name but a few
- rock engravings at Twyfelfontein (World Heritage Site)
- nature drives, exploring the mountains, hills and ephemeral river beds and springs.
- track the rare desert adapted elephant
- stay at Ongava, home to one of the largest black and white rhino populations in Namibia
- prolific bird life at Ongava with some 340 species recorded
Best time to explore Namibia’s Wilderness and Wildlife
- Namibia is a year round destinations with prices varying according to which season you choose.
- This intimate safari runs with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of 7, so you’re sure to make some good friends along the way.
Meet at Windhoek Airport/hotel for road transfer across the Khomas Hochland mountains into the iconic Sossusvlei region for 2 nights at Kulala Adventurer Camp.
Explore the iconic red dunes towering some 400 metres - one of the most scenic natural wonders. Desert wildlife incluses oryx, springbok, ostrich and reptiles.
Drive through the Kuiseb Canyon and on to Walvis Bay and into Swakopmund. Stay at the Hansa Hotel, Namibia's oldest and one of the best hotels.
Paddle amongst the seals as we explore the ice-blue Atlantic coast by Kayaking from Walvis Bay (weather permitting). Great for birdspotting too!
Home to the largest concentration of black rhino in the world plus many destert adapted wildlige and rock formations. Stay overnight at Damaraland Adventurer Camp in ensuite tents on timber platforms.
Drive to Ongava on the boundary with Etosha-an area rich in wildlife. Stay at Ongava Tented Camp or Ongvava Lodge in front of a waterhole. Home to one of the largest Black and white rhino populations
Bid farewell to Ongava and head back to Windhoek, 420 kilometres (260 miles) south for your onward journey home or onto another safari destination.
An 11 day trip into the Omo Valley to visit the tribes and explore cultures of Southern Ethiopia in 3 World Heritage Sites and 2 National Parks
The standard Hoanib Skeleton Coast Safari is a 5 day fly in tour into the remote Kaokoveld of Namibia in search of desert elephants and shipwrecks
Discover iconic Namibia from the air… the dunes of Sossusvlei, rugged Damaraland and the wildlife in Etosha - all 3 of Namibia’s safari icons.
A mobile safari with top notch Professional Guide. Escape for 12 days of red desert dunes, harsh and fragile habitats, rare species and extreme contrasts.
Adjacent to the Skeleton Coast Damaraland includes two prime safari areas with Southern Damaraland and the Kaokoveld in the northRead More
The Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert has some of the best desert scenery in the world and conjures up images of huge red dunes covered in wind ripplesRead More
Swakopmund located next door to Walvis Bay, has palm lined streets, immaculate old buildings and well-kept gardens with a real holiday atmosphereRead More