safaris since 1995
promised or better
24 / 7 / 365
Highlights of Zanzibar beach
Breezes Beach Club & Spa sits on a stretch of white sand on the Zanzibar’s south east coast. Home to the only National Geographic affiliated PADI 5 star Dive Centre in the island and Chosen by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as one of the ‘top 30 beaches in the world’
- All hotels rooms are air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, refrigerator, safe and hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and telephone
- Water Club offers daily snorkeling trips to the lagoon (for which there’s an additional charge)
- Snorkeling equipment, reef shoes, kayaks, pedal boats, sailing, kite surfing & windsurfing with an instructor are also available at a charge.
- Scuba Diving Centre – offers professional and experienced diving: the Rising Sun Dive Centre (PADI 5 star) offers all diving for beginners to advanced. This is the only National Geographic affiliated Dive Centre in East Africa.
- Dive with experienced diving instructors for one to one tuition. If you’re a more experienced diver you can explore the more untouched waters of the Island. There are 14 different dive spots. (It’s worth mentioning in that credit cards aren’t accepted so payments must be in cash.)
- The Frangipani Spa has a team of professional therapists on hand for health and beauty treatments and massages in addition to their signature treatments.
- The bazaar offers African arts and crafts, antiques, souvenirs as well as everyday amenities.
- Furthermore, the complimentary flood lit tennis court and aerobics & fitness centre is open daily with a full range of facilities
Best time to go to Zanzibar
Zanzibar has a tropical climate so it’s hot all year round and it can be humid
- June to September – high Season when the weather is dry and a little cooler.
- October to February – weather is hot, particularly between December to February. Short rains fall (mvuli) and trade winds (kusi)
- March to May – can be wet but it doesn’t rain continuously consequently landscapes are green and lush
On arrival at Zanzibar you'll be met by our representative from the Hotel for a private road transfer.
Your hotel is in a charming fishing village in a natural environment. These are some of the best beaches in the world. Visit Stone Town, swim with dolphins. Diving, reef safaris, discover marine life.
Private transfer to the ariport for your onward travel arrangements
How to get there
The trip starts and finishes at Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ). Please ask your Zambezi consultant if you would like us to arrange your international flights.
The simple beach holiday during our winter safari season, great weather, quiet beaches and easy from South Africa at affordable prices
Madagascar’s best safari and beach combination – a languid pace and we fly in to the southeast coast for a comfortable exploration
Become a beach bum for a week. 4 nights island hopping on a dhow in Mozambique followed by 3 nights chilling on Ibo Island.
Exotic Zanzibar delivers culturally, scenically and is unbeaten in the simple task of providing private beaches, plenty of sun and relaxation.Read More