Zambezi Terms and Conditions
Our Standard Booking Conditions define terms of the guest’s contract with the Company. These Conditions are binding in all cases unless otherwise amended and agreed to in writing by us. An online copy can be found here.
Here’s where you’ll find a 3 step explanation of the booking process – from enquiry, to booking, to final payment/travel.
- Note that any safari activity is potentially hazardous. All legal instructions issued by your host or guide must be strictly adhered to.
- In some cases on safari you will also be expected to sign individual operator indemnity forms under which you may surrender certain legal rights – please read these documents carefully.
- Travel insurance is a condition of carriage. We may recommend both insurers and insurance policies but in all cases the contract of insurance is between you the client and the underwriter/s contracted.
Go to “Travel Insurance“ to buy individual travel insurance.
Go to “Planning your safari“ for further advice on arranging your safari.
Zambezi Safari & Travel Co. LTD | United Kingdom Registration 3672841
Zambezi Safari & Travel Co. INC | USA Registration 131209000150 (New York State)
- c/o Francis Clark LLP, North Quay House, Sutton Harbour, Plymouth, PL4 0RA, United Kingdom.
- The UK Head Office is located at 6 Delamore Park, Pitman’s Lane, Cornwood, Devon, PL21 9QP, United Kingdom.
- Additional sales offices are located in Victoria Falls and Kariba (Zimbabwe)
The African Travel & Tourism Association
We are members of The African Travel & Tourism Association (Atta) – Member 20623
Atta creates the platform for buyers across Europe to meet suppliers of African tourism product at networking events, trade shows and through its links with the media. Atta distributes news on tourism matters throughout Africa to its wide membership and acts as an information hub between the news media and the tourist industry in times of crisis.
Atta is not a regulatory authority and has no control over the activities and operational practices of its members. Atta advises consumers that protection is available in the market covering their investment, security, insurance and health.